I woke up around 2 a.m. to the soft sound of the bed shifting. I was at my flat in Bangalore with my boyfriend Rohan, and my best friend Priya was crashing in the guest room like she did most weekends. I rolled over and realised Rohan wasn’t next to me anymore. The hallway light was on low, and then I heard quiet, wet sounds coming from the living room.
I got up silently and walked out. Priya was on her knees between Rohan’s legs on the sofa. His boxers were pulled down and her mouth was wrapped around his cock. She was sucking him slow and deep, making these soft little moans like she was trying not to wake me. Rohan had his head tilted back, one hand in her hair.
I just stood there for a second watching. My stomach flipped, but I also felt that familiar heat between my legs. This wasn’t the first time something like this had almost happened, but it was the first time it was actually happening.
Priya pulled off, looked up, and saw me. She didn’t stop. She just kept stroking him with her hand and said, “Hey… I had a really bad dream and woke up so wet. I needed this.”
Rohan looked at me, half guilty, half turned on. “You okay with this?”
I didn’t say anything at first. I just walked closer and sat down on the armchair across from them. “Don’t stop,” I said. “I want to watch.”
Priya’s eyes lit up a little. She went back down on him, messier this time, drooling all over his cock while she looked at me. Rohan groaned and started thrusting up into her mouth. After a minute he pulled her up, turned her around, and bent her over the arm of the sofa so she was facing me.
He pushed her shorts down, pulled her panties to the side, and slid into her in one smooth thrust. She was already soaked.
The sound was filthy. She moaned loud and gripped the cushion while he started fucking her from behind, deep and steady.
I sat there with my legs pressed together, watching my boyfriend’s cock disappear into my best friend’s pussy over and over. Her breasts were bouncing under her tank top. Every time he bottomed out she made this little broken sound.
“Fuck, she’s so tight,” Rohan muttered, looking right at me while he kept thrusting.
Priya turned her head and locked eyes with me. “He feels so good,” she said between moans. “I’m sorry… I just needed him.”
I didn’t answer.
I just slipped my hand into my own underwear and started touching myself while I watched. Rohan noticed and smirked. He grabbed her hips harder and started pounding her faster, the wet slapping sounds filling the room.
He pulled out for a second, flipped her onto her back on the sofa, and pushed her legs up so I had a perfect view. Then he slid back in and fucked her missionary while she stared at me the whole time. Her mouth was open, eyes glassy.
“You gonna cum in her?” I asked, voice quiet.
Rohan looked at me, still thrusting deep. “You want me to?”
I nodded. “Do it. Fill her up. I want to see it.”
Priya whimpered when she heard that. “Please… yes…”
He fucked her harder, the sofa creaking. She came first, body shaking, thighs clamping around him. A few seconds later Rohan buried himself all the way in, groaned, and I watched his hips jerk as he came inside her. He stayed deep, pulsing, pumping everything into my best friend’s pussy right in front of me.
When he finally pulled out, thick cum started leaking out of her and dripping onto the sofa. Priya just lay there panting, legs still open, looking completely wrecked.
Rohan sat back, breathing hard. I got up, walked over, and sat on the edge of the sofa. Without saying much I reached down and slowly pushed two fingers into her, feeling how full she was with his cum. She gasped. I pulled my fingers out, looked at the mess, then looked at her.
“Clean it,” I said quietly.
She didn’t hesitate. She sat up, leaned in, and started licking my fingers while Rohan watched. Then she dropped lower and put her mouth on her own pussy, trying to clean up what was still leaking out of her. It was messy and desperate and I couldn’t look away.
Afterwards the three of us just stayed there for a while. Rohan pulled me onto his lap and kissed my neck while Priya curled up on the other end of the sofa, still dripping a little. Nobody really talked. The only sound was the three of us catching our breath.
I ended up sleeping between them on the sofa the rest of the night. Every time I shifted I could feel how wet I still was from watching my best friend take my boyfriend’s cock and his cum.
It wasn’t mean. We’d talked about this kind of thing before. But watching it actually happen—watching him fill her up while I sat there and touched myself—was something else entirely.
Read More :-
my wild weekend at hill station cabin
0 Comments