Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friends Wife


After a night of heavy drinking at a bar in Pune, my old college friend Rajesh invited me over to his flat in Kothrud to continue the party. We cracked open a few more bottles of whiskey. After a while he pulled out his phone and started showing me photos of his wife Priya, then videos of him fucking her hard.

I told him she looked damn hot in all of them. He smirked and asked straight out if I wanted to fuck her.

I was a bit taken aback but said yes, thinking it was just drunk talk. That’s when things turned real. He told me to follow him upstairs to their bedroom. Priya was asleep. He woke her up and casually said I was there to fuck her. She had known me for years through Rajesh. I didn’t know what to expect, but she just looked at me with a smile.

All 5'1" of her sat up, pulled me to the edge of the bed, yanked my shorts down and took my cock straight into her mouth — no teasing, just deep-throating like she was starving for it. We spent the rest of the night and a good part of the morning fucking. I came in her mouth and her pussy multiple times. Rajesh wouldn’t let me touch her ass that night, but he spent a solid hour eating her out after I was done with her.

A few days later Priya called me herself and asked what I was doing. She told me to pick her up and take her to the hills near Sinhagad. I drove her out to a quiet stretch of road with a secluded parking spot among the trees. There she lifted her kurti, pulled her leggings down and showed me the butt plug she was already wearing. She asked me to fuck her. We spent over an hour going at it in the car and outside. I filled her ass with cum, she pushed the plug back in, and told me to drop her home.

Barely half an hour after I reached my place, a video arrived on my phone: Priya sitting on Rajesh’s face while he licked my cum straight out of her ass.

Since then I’ve been picking her up three or four times a week. Sometimes she sends him photos and videos of us. Sometimes she refuses to tell him anything. She’s stopped letting him reclaim her afterwards, and more than once she’s used his credit card to buy us food and drinks after our meets.

I feel guilty sometimes… but the moment her number flashes on my phone, any willpower I have disappears.

Post a Comment

0 Comments