- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
It was one of those warm, humid summer nights in our small town near Pune. I was just 19, still figuring out life, and my best friend Arjun had invited me over for a late-night fishing trip at the quiet lake behind his house. We stayed out way longer than planned, casting lines under the moonlight until almost midnight. Tired but happy, we headed back to his place, planning to shower and crash.
Arjun’s family lived in a spacious independent bungalow. His parents had divorced a couple of years ago, and he stayed with his mom, Priya aunty. She was a tall, voluptuous woman in her early 40s – thick curves, wide hips, and a heavy bosom that turned heads wherever she went. After the divorce, she had let herself go a bit, embracing her full, mature figure. That night, she was in the living room, sipping on whiskey while watching TV, as she often did to unwind.
“You can use the shower in Mom’s room,” Arjun said casually. “The other one is acting up. She won’t mind.”
I nodded and stepped into her bedroom. The attached bathroom was bigger and nicer, with a glass shower cubicle. I stripped down, turned on the hot water, and let it wash away the mud and tiredness from the lake.
About five minutes in, the bathroom door suddenly opened.
Priya aunty walked in, clearly tipsy. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw me standing there completely naked under the running water. She froze for a second.
“Oh my God! Rahul… I’m so sorry!” she exclaimed, her voice slurred from the drinks. “I completely forgot you boys were back. I was coming to brush my teeth…”
She didn’t leave immediately. Her gaze lingered. I stood there embarrassed, water cascading down my young, athletic body. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but it was too late. She kept staring, her eyes moving slowly over my chest, abs, and then lower.
“You have an amazing body for a boy your age,” she said softly, almost in a whisper. “So strong and fit…”
“Aunty, please… you’re exaggerating,” I mumbled, feeling my face burn with shyness. But her words and the way she looked at me had an immediate effect. My cock started to harden despite my efforts to control it. She noticed.
Instead of stepping out, she quietly closed the door behind her and locked it. The click echoed in the steamy bathroom.
One thing led to another. The alcohol had lowered her inhibitions. She stepped closer, her nightie clinging to her thick figure. “I’ve always wondered what a young tongue like yours would feel like,” she confessed, her voice husky.
I was a complete virgin. I admitted it nervously. “Aunty, I’ve never done anything with a girl before.”
She smiled warmly. “Don’t worry, beta. I’ll teach you.”
She lifted her nightie, revealing her thick thighs and neatly trimmed pussy. She sat on the edge of the bathroom counter and guided my head between her legs. Following her instructions, I licked and sucked gently at first, then with more confidence as she moaned and directed me. For the next ten minutes, I ate her out on the bathroom counter, tasting her wetness while she ran her fingers through my wet hair and whispered encouragement.
Her breathing grew heavier. “I need to feel you inside me now,” she said urgently.
I pulled back, my cock rock hard and throbbing. “Aunty, I don’t have a condom…”
She laughed softly. “I got my tubes tied after Arjun. No risk. Just fuck me.”
She lay down right there on the cool bathroom floor, spreading her thick legs wide. Her heavy breasts spilled out as she pulled her nightie higher. I positioned myself between her thighs, my heart pounding with nervousness and excitement. I pushed in slowly at first, feeling her warm, wet walls grip me tightly.
The sensation was overwhelming. I started thrusting, but I was so worked up from the whole situation that I only lasted a couple of minutes. With a deep groan, I buried myself fully inside her and came hard, filling her with my young load.
Even after cumming, I stayed inside her, collapsing on top of her soft, curvy body. We kissed deeply for the first time – my first real make-out session. Her tongue danced with mine as we lay there on the floor, breathing heavily, bodies pressed together in the afterglow.
That night changed everything for me. It was raw, unexpected, and incredibly intense – my first taste of a real woman in the most forbidden way possible.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment